A Love Poem about Cheese



I am a man of cheese, Three hundred and sixty degrees, Cheese. No mater whoever disagrees, Please, don't sneeze on my love of cheese. Up to my knees in cheese, Happy as the bees. I seize every opportunity for cheese. I'd swallow flees to get to my cheese. I'd freeze in the winter to have some melted cheese. I'd tease a lion to find some more cheese. Where are the keys to the closet and When did you last deposit cheese? I am at ease with cheese. I'll pay the fees. I'll climb trees. Oh geeze, I love cheese. I'm a geezer and a cheeser. I heard that Keezer Wlihelm went down for lack of cheese. Elieezer Johnson was a cheeser too, A cheesier cheeser than most ever knew. Forgotten by history, his life was a mystery To appease these who marginalize cheese. It makes me queasy to be so cheesy. I even think about cheese when I'm catching my "zeees" Snoring would be boring without Nocturnal outpouring of cheese. Maybe it is a disease, but I have a hankering for cheese. That's my expertise. I guarantees it! I am a man of cheese. (c) Tom Sims, 2024

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bluefish TV :: BLOG

The King of Richmond, Gabriel's Rebellion