The ocassional journal of a pastor-writer-motivator observing the wonders and absurdities of life and celebrating the opportunities that abound every day.
Homeless Man Part 3
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Parts 1,2,4, and 5 of Homeless Man, a tribute to Rich Mullins are found on the side panel. To view Part 3, click below:
Drink it in; be lifted, be moved; be inspired; worship! This is the start of a concert that Rich Mullins did in Lufkin Texas. Some excerpts from this concert made it to the homeless man video also available on You Tube. Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6
The Struggle This Morning's Sermon and Bible Study with Discussion Questions for Your House Churches and Small Groups Jacob and His Night of Wrestling with God Medium Member Link https://medium.com/@tomsims/the-struggle-d52ffdf4477f Free Friend Link https://medium.com/@tomsims/the-struggle-d52ffdf4477f On YouTube - https://youtu.be/DKYrRYLVqpc
Christian News: In Memoriam: Dr. Gerald May 1940-2005 Thanks to you, Dave Kelly, for bringing Gerald May's life and death to my attention. I was looking for Gerald May online since it had been some time since we had corresponded and I was no longer receiving the newsletter from Shalem. I was very sad to learn that Jerry died in 2005. Shalem Institute's tribute to him includes a link to some of his writings. While he was on staff in our former sister forum, Religious Issues, many of us became friends with Jerry. It was during that time that he battled with prostate cancer. I remember his courage and grace during that time. More than anything, I have been enriched by Jerry's writing - especially " Addiction and Grace." Writing from the perspective of a psychiatrist and a man of deep faith, Jerry grasps the dynamics of addiction in all its dimensions with rare insight. Dave Kelly offers a fitting tribute in his blog as well. Jerry's own words are summarized as M...
Comments