Monday, June 26, 2006

And that has made all the difference. : "what is the emerging church? Postmodernity"

A Little Searching and we caught up with Jess Moody. Thanks to Natala for drawing him into cyberspace (though I suspect he is there all the time).

And that has made all the difference. : "what is the emerging church? Postmodernity": "Anonymous said...

Noted that you mentioned me. Doris and I are retired, but working all the time. Old Jess Moody is eighty, and preaching every Sunday, and will be teaching at Palm Beach Atlantic (The university I founded 38 years ago.)Everything is great. We were blown out of our condo on the seventeenth floor, and are now living happily in a new condo here in West Palm Beach. Thanks for quoting me. Love to you, and praying deep, healing prayers in your behalf. I am expecting a miracle. You are special...Jess Moody, 3630 Whitehall Drive, W. Palm Beach, FL"

No comments: